Chronic Care Management
At AURA Health Solutions we recognize the need for a versatile all-inclusive approach to chronic care
6 in 10 adults in the US live with at least one chronic disease such as heart disease, cancer, stroke, or diabetes.
More alarming is that 4 in 10 adults in US live with two or more chronic diseases and is not just a risk factor pertaining to the elderly
In 2018, 6.5 million American above the age the of 20 were estimated to be at the risk of heart failure
As a Full-service Partner
Our Chronic Care solutions simplify the management of complicated health conditions. We bring quality care at the comfort of your home with our Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) tools, a mutually beneficial system augmenting clinicians’ overall time and resource management paving way to better outcomes on both ends.
SAMi - Your personalized care manager
( Powered and Licensed by Kencor Health )
Video will be added
With SAMi on your side
- Reduce patient readmissions with remote long-term care.
- Access health data with ease on a user a user-friendly platform.
- Optimized care drives clinician revenues through Medicare reimbursements.
- Receive support for nearly all chronic diseases, with support for orthopedic and lung-related diseases coming soon
How SAMi Works
Effortless Onboarding of Patients on SAMi
- Our HIPAA-compliant apps are specifically tailored to patient (SAMiConnect) and clinical staff (SAMiCare) needs with connectivity and support across all devices.
- Just enter the patient name, phone number, device serial numbers and you are connected with SAMi.
- Complimentary such as blood pressure monitor, weight scale, pulse oximeter and glucometer for all your patients with more SAMi-ready devices in the pipeline.
- Connected care allows for daily tracking by clinical care providers increasing patient adherence to monitoring programs.
- Routine reminders to patients via text messages and phone calls integrating interactions with the clinical nurse and patient’s family ensure patient compliance.
- Increased clinician-patient engagement and collaboration.
- Readmission rate reduced by 40%.
- Better patient outcomes result in increased patient satisfaction.
- Reduced workload on clinical staff.
- Automated collection and reporting of data for CMS’ mandatory HCAHPS Survey.
- It pays to use SAMi at services priced at approximately $158 per patient per month.
- Automatic tracking and documentation for CPT 99091, 99490, 99453, 99454, 99457.
- Alerts for missed CCM sessions ensure clinician reimbursements.
- Over 90% of patients stay engaged with SAMi over a long period of time.
- Customized health checkup questions reduce clinician workload.